Monday, October 25, 2021

Earth is reflecting less light comment

 

Earth is reflecting less light. It’s not clear if that's a trend | Science News

I shared this article because, while it mentioned the possibility of climate change being involved, it did not talk about trace gases being the cause. I had dropped Science News for about 2 years because they had been selling trace-gas-caused climate change with a heavy hand, mentioning it every chance they got. I was curious today and looked at the latest articles. This one wasn't even in the email; it was on their site. The others didn't mention anything about climate change in the blurb. I also saw that they aren't allowing comment on threads, but one can give feedback by email.

So I wrote an email to the author, pointing out that I had seen the disappearance of our morning clouds and fall and winter fogs, and that climate change is a likely cause, but it is not being changed by trace gases, but by lack of water vapor in the air because of water rationing rates around the world. There is also brown grass, bark and rock landscaping where there had been green grass, and less snow on mountaintops, causing drought declarations in the West.
I will have to read more SN articles and may subscribe again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.